Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] User permission in Netbackup.

2013-08-29 16:37:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] User permission in Netbackup.
From: jayaram226 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:48:54 -0700
Hi All,

I need your help in creating a user with only Read only Permission for
Netbackup Activity Monitor.

I tried updating in auth.conf as,

User name : ram

auth.conf was edited as,

root ADMIN=ALL JBP=ALL
ram JBP=AM

However this doesn't work as expected, this particular user has concel
permissions too.

Please let me know if any other information to be update.

Please help me out with a solution.

Sorry if this question is too basic.

Thanks and Regards,

.Jayaram Balasubramanian.