Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Unquoted path vulnerability

2013-05-08 13:32:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Unquoted path vulnerability
From: Neil Conner <neil AT mbari DOT org>
To: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 10:31:45 -0700
Someone has created a set of scripts to check machines for vulnerable service definitions and optionally fix them:

Neil

On May 7, 2013, at 4:52 PM, "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu> wrote:

We've ran into this on some other servers.  Double-quoting the entire path was our solution.
Jason Brooks
Sr. Computer Systems Engineer
Longwood University
201 High St Farmville, VA 23909