Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Not able to run NBCC

2013-05-03 09:51:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Not able to run NBCC
From: Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 19:21:23 +0530
Hi Pranav,

Sorry for the late response.

Before running nbcc try running nbdbadmin.exe its gui interface will tell information about nbdb and associated databases right away.

Anurag

From: pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:33:49 +0530
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Not able to run NBCC

Hello Geeks,

I have one query here , we have to upgrade our master server which is presently running on Netbackup 7.0 on windows 32 bit 2003 platform.
The server language is in Japanese so of Netbackup.

Now as for upgrade we are trying to run NBCC and it is giving us error.

2.1  Processing detected NetBackup server entries
       There were no entries in the internal server entries list to process

     NBCC aborted!  No NetBackup catalog information was gathered
or checked.

We have tried running NCC with switch use_reg_cmd  32 -kbfree.

has anyone faced similar issue ?

What are the possible options we can check to troubleshoot this ?
Symantec has also checked but couldn't come to anything as of now.

Kindly advise.

PB