Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.6 client update script

2013-05-02 13:35:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.6 client update script
From: Neil Conner <neil AT mbari DOT org>
To: William Brown <william.d.brown AT gsk DOT com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 10:35:35 -0700
I have the correct 6.5.6 update and I've unpacked it locally.  But every
permutation of the install scripts I've tried to run eventually generate some
kind of an error or another and it either bails out early, or worse, I end up
with a partially installed update.  Can you tell me the syntax you're using?