Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VM snap shot issue -Kindly help

2013-02-26 08:32:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VM snap shot issue -Kindly help
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:02:43 +0530
Geeks,

From past 3/4 days my 5/6 clients are failing with below error.

status: 1542: An existing snapshot is no longer valid and cannot be mounted for subsequent operations.

Snapshots are creating from VCC.
My master server is AIX 5.3 and Backup host is Windows 2008 R2 running on 7.5.0.3
And we are taking backup via OSt on Data Domain.

Not getting what could be the issue. No orphan snaps present.

Please advise.  Bpfis not showing anything usable to troubleshoot.

PranavB