Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Manual/Scheduled backups not starting

2013-02-18 10:44:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Manual/Scheduled backups not starting
From: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>, Veritas <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:14:43 +0530
[NBDB] is alive and well on server

PranavB

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:38:49 -0600
From: rusty.major AT sungard DOT com
To: pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com

Check that your database is up. It will shutdown if space gets low to protect itself. There will be a log stating the databse is being shutdown in nbemm logfile.
It is nbdb_ping and I think it is in db/bin. If it is not up and you have enough space, you can bring it up with nbdb_admin -start.
Good luck,
-Rusty