Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPARCHIVE using a PRE-SCRIPT

2013-02-01 16:01:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPARCHIVE using a PRE-SCRIPT
From: sruffolo <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:00:55 -0800
Don't you mean /usr/openv/netbackup/bparchive -p
UNIX_uwwdwprod_file_arch1_t1_tws -s ARCHIVE -S uwpatlnbmst01 -L
/tmp/logfile /dwprod_arch_backup

We ran it and get the follwoing error:

root@uwwprd22:/usr/openv/netbackup/bin # ./bparchive -p
UNIX_uwwdwprod_file_arch1_t1_tws -s ARCHIVE >
Specify either a listfile or a list of files on the command line.
USAGE: bparchive [-p policy] [-s schedule] [-k "keyword phrase"]
           [-L progress_log [-en]] [-S master_server...]
           [-t policy_type] [-w [hh:mm:ss]]
           -f listfile | filenames
EXIT STATUS 144: invalid command usage

We were told to use a BPSTART.NOTIFY File to run a script, then use the -f to
reference the files being arcived example -f DWARCHIVE.txt

bpnotify.start.UNIX_uwwdwprod_file_arch1_tws

Thanks for your help in advance, we are new at this and trying.

|This was sent by steven.ruffolo AT unisourceworldwide DOT com via Backup
Central.