Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BPARCHIVE using a PRE-SCRIPT

2013-02-01 10:26:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BPARCHIVE using a PRE-SCRIPT
From: sruffolo <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:46:29 -0800
This is the first time I am trying to use BPARCHIVE and we would like to use a
pre-script that creates a text file that will be used to tell the BPARCHIVE
what to back up and then delete. The documentation tells us to run it from the
Backup Selection screen but the instructions are not very clear, can anyone
give me a nudge here.

Policy - UNIX_uwwdwprod_file_arch1_tws
Backup Selection: /dwprod_arch_backup

Command:
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpbackup -i -p UNIX_uwwdwprod_file_arch1_t1_tws -s
ARCHIVE -h uwwstgdb01 -S uwpatlnbmst01 -wundefined

|This was sent by steven.ruffolo AT unisourceworldwide DOT com via Backup
Central.