Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Keeping hostname, changing IP addresses

2013-02-01 10:06:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Keeping hostname, changing IP addresses
From: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>
To: scott.george AT parker DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:06:26 -0600
If the new IP is not part of the same network, that might cause an issue with existing routes.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM, <scott.george AT parker DOT com> wrote:
I am in complete control of the subnet and attached hosts, so that will not be a problem.  I also see this as a good opportunity to force all of the clients to use DNS.  Always becomes an issue at DR every year.