Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] test mail ps ignore

2013-01-24 11:18:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] test mail ps ignore
From: "nbuser" <nbuser AT rediffmail DOT com>
To: <wts AT maine DOT edu>
Date: 24 Jan 2013 16:18:41 -0000
I care and that all it means to me. I will test it anywhere i like.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 11:31:46 +0530 wrote
>Please test elsewhere.  If you've got something for hundreds of database professionals, please say or ask it ... but I/we don't care to see your "tests".

Thank you.
Wayne

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM, NBU wrote:

hi

this test mail

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here