Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Issues backing up Hyper-V VMs

2012-09-20 13:21:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Issues backing up Hyper-V VMs
From: slipknot69 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:21:13 -0700
Hi Jeff / Michael,

Thanks for your replies.

I have already set those options (sorry I didn't mention that...)

So i have the active node listed as the Hyper-V server and yet when I browse i
still can't get the VMs displayed.

Another thing I'm thinking is, is there anything clever that needs doing
because it's a cluster?

I can ping all servers from everywhere, nbu client is installed on both nodes.
Headache :(