Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria

2012-07-25 07:59:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] There are no files matching the specified criteria
From: Grigore Petrisor <edy25ro AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 04:58:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following issue?

I have a Netbackup 6.5 installed on Solaris 10 and recently I ran into an issue when I try to restore files from a backup. In fact the NetBackup GUI immediately reported "There are no files matching the specified criteria." Normally this would implicate my search criteria; perhaps I specified an incorrect policy type or media server. However, I repeatedly got the same error even when all I changed was the ending search date (specifying an earlier backup).
All backups are succesfully completed.

Any help will be appreciated.