Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] restores from client not working

2012-06-29 11:53:52
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] restores from client not working
From: Wayne Smith <wts AT maine DOT edu>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 11:53:48 -0400
Thank you, Michael.  Telnet using any of the NetBackup ports shows nothing.  "ldd" is a good call, but showed nothing.

Thank you, Rusty.  bptestbpcd works fine.  The only failure is restore when issued from the client.   I'm unsure on the client bpcd log ... will request it from the client machine owner.

Wayne