Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!

2012-05-29 11:42:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!
From: nbuser <nbuser AT live DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:12:20 +0530
Smitha,

Below is the script. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

bpdbjobs | grep -i policyname | grep -i monthly > monthly
bpdbjobs | grep -i policyname | grep -i yearly > yearly

if [ -s "monthly" ]
then
mailx -s "Monthly backups ran successfully for policy policyname" abc AT xyz DOT com < monthly
else
mailx -s "Monthly backups did not ran for policy policyname" abc AT xyz DOT com < monthly
fi

if [ -s "yearly" ]
then
mailx -s "Yearly backups ran successfully for policy policyname" abc AT xyz DOT com < yearly
else
mailx -s "Yearly backups did not ran for policy policyname" abc AT xyz DOT com < yearly
fi

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:49 AM, nbuser <nbuser AT live DOT com> wrote:

Yes sure. I will send you soon.