Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!

2012-05-25 10:58:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!
From: nbuser <nbuser AT live DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:28:10 +0530
I am giving a scenario where monthly and yearly backups run on every First Sunday of the month. What you can do is write a script which will run every monday morning and which will check backups for that particular client which ran in last 24 hours. If it doesn't find the yearly schedule it will send a mail to the user with the warning.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:11 PM, reddi72 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
Thanks for all the responses!!! Currently , i am not looking at how to get around this ,But, How to catch such situations proactively and  get alerted ?