Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!

2012-05-24 17:33:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Alert! Backups might not be triggering!!!!
From: reddi72 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:33:37 -0700
Environment - Netbackup 6.5.5 running on sun Solaris using Calender based
scheduling

Last day of December we had a situation, where we had both monthly and yearly
backup scheduled to be run on the same day , and while the monthly backup was
running , the yearly backup ran out of the backup window and so the yearly
backup never got triggered  .

When a audit was ran , we discovered that the yearly backup never ran -- So
now,I was hoping that one of you Netbackup Guru's might help me with some kind
of alert/monitoring script that will notify us when a particular scheduled
backup which was suppose to be ran on a particular day doesn't run ?

Thanks in Advance!!!
Reds