Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Storage Unit - limiting concurrent jobs

2012-04-24 11:38:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storage Unit - limiting concurrent jobs
From: Bishop <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:38:12 -0700
make 2 robots :D
I think you can go into "storage units" and create new . Call it something like
POLARIS
then make another new storage unit and you can call it VEGA
you can also set the number of drives it will use. so set for example to 2 so
it will never use the 3rd drive.

then when you set up policies you can set each policy to only use a certain
storage unit.

I am a netbackup scrub, but I have something similar setup on my new remote
enviornment. I have 4 policies set to backup to the drives and 1 will only
write to disk.