Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 GRT and Kemp Loadmaster (NLB)

2012-04-18 10:28:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 GRT and Kemp Loadmaster (NLB)
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:28:36 +0200
Now GRT  works through the Kemp Loadmaster.

Used a permutation of technote http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH155465
 and technote http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH163033

In short we made a Virtual Service for pbx in Layer 7:

Service Type: Generic

Transparency checked, Persistence Options Mode: Source IP, Timeout 1 Hour

and added he Service Virtual IP to the Servers on the CAS servers.

Regards
Michael