Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Advice & Help - Linux Server 14TB

2012-04-11 09:50:00
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Advice & Help - Linux Server 14TB
From: "stefanos" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>
To: "'Simon Weaver'" <Simon.Weaver AT iscl DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:49:54 +0300

Hello Simon,

Check if the DRMs are in virtual compatibility. If they are, you can use snapshots.  Check the compatibility and VMware manuals.

If not, you can use the storage snapshot to create a snapshot and mount it to a media server. You have to be sour that the application is backup aware (backup mode).

stefanos