Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VM backups

2012-03-13 06:49:11
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VM backups
From: Jeffrey Barton <BARTOJC AT kellyservices DOT com>
To: "Baumann, Kevin" <kbaumann AT akamai DOT com>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:48:04 -0700

We use Netbackup here with VMware vSphere 4.1.  Never any real issues. It works well, way better than the VCB days.

I’ve heard good things about VEEM, but never used it so I can’t comment further.  I do intend to do a POC with VEEM just to make sure I’m not missing anything.

-Jeff

Jeff Barton | Technical Architect, Global Infrastructure | Kelly Services Inc. | 248-244-4545 | bartojc AT kellyservices DOT com