Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Archive list

2012-03-07 14:11:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Archive list
From: Dennis Peacock <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:11:34 -0800
Patrick,
Here's the picture. Customer pushes files to a designated Landing Zone (LZ) and
we have an Archive Backup Policy in place that runs each night to backup
anything that happens to be in the LZ location...i.e. D:\Archive_Data\LZ\*
If nothing there? Then ok.
If there are files there, the backup runs, successful, deletes the files there,
and then emails a list of files that were backed up via the Archive Backup
Policy.

Make more sense?