Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Storage Units and Volume Pools

2012-03-07 07:42:43
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Storage Units and Volume Pools
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: Mr Crosby <mr.crosby AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 07:41:57 -0500
Hi,

If you restored the catalog, everything will be just as it was before
(with the exception of nbkms/etc you will have to re-setup encryption
accordingly).  If you restored from catalog to a DIFFERENT hostname,
this will not work.

As far as your other question you can, look at the vmpool -add
VOLUMEPOOL "---" "ANYHOST" -1 -2 command.
For the storage units, check the UNIX / command line reference for the
bpstu* commands.

Justin.