Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 -> 6.5 upgrade anomaly

2012-02-28 10:09:00
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 -> 6.5 upgrade anomaly
From: Ron Jack <rjack AT newsobserver DOT com>
To: Jan Pramann <jan_pramann AT symantec DOT com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 10:08:35 -0500
Thank you.

Yes, we did see prompts as described below. The "upgrade" question
actually comes third. The documentation is, to me, vaguely worded as
"you will see this prompt". It fails to explicitly lay out the
sequence of three prompts.

Not seeing the upgrade question right away, I got spooked just enough
to seek clarification.