Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Vmware Backup Limit - 4 Virtual Guest Machines

2012-02-06 04:02:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Vmware Backup Limit - 4 Virtual Guest Machines
From: Gregory Demilde <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:02:01 +0100

Simon,

I think this limit is per datastore not global.

Greg

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM, WEAVER, Simon (external) <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net> wrote:

Hi all
Going through my Vmware testing on 7.0.1 and when I done my initial testing, I wrote myself a note, saying that there is a limit that only 4 Virtual Machine Guests can only be backed up at one time.

Is this correct, or did I misunderstand my note? I have over 200 !

Regards

Simon Weaver

Gregory DEMILDE