Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] TIR files on the client

2012-01-04 10:40:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] TIR files on the client
From: pwhelan0610 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 07:40:18 -0800
Just to clarify. You are saying there are one or two files that reside on the
CLIENT, related to TIR. Is this correct?  [Shocked]
I know there can be several files on the master, depending on how many days the
TIR's are kept, but I had not heard of them residing on the CLIENT.

We have several of these files going back up to a week ago. What is supposed to
clean them up?

Regards,

Patrick