Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 DAG Backups And Aptare Storage Console.

2011-12-06 15:38:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exchange 2010 DAG Backups And Aptare Storage Console.
From: Jack.Forester AT mylan DOT com
To: "Kelczewski, Mike" <KELCZ AT coj DOT net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:38:38 -0500
We had a similar issue with Aptare and vmware backups.  For all vmware
backups, NetBackup was reporting the name of the ESX server as the client
name, and not the name of the VM itself.  We kept pressing Symantec, and
they relented and fixed it.
--
Jack Forester, Jr.
Sr. Data Protection Administrator