Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Exclude lists on Unix clients

2011-12-05 20:11:44
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Exclude lists on Unix clients
From: "Harpreet Singh Chana" <HarpreetSingh.Chana AT sg.flextronics DOT com>
To: <JCrowe AT marketforce.com DOT au>, <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:11:31 +0800

Hi Patrick,

May I request for the script?

Do u have any script, which will help to extract all the backup Policy details ?

I have more than 300 different backup policies.

___________________________________
Harpreet Singh Chana
Sr. Backup Administrator

2, Changi South Lane
Singapore  486123
Singapore

Number
               +65-6876-9313
Number               +65-9186-0581
Number               +65-6876-9711

HarpreetSingh.Chana AT sg.flextronics DOT com

www.flextronics.com