Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migrating 2 masters into one master

2011-12-02 12:25:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migrating 2 masters into one master
From: dejohn61 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:25:39 -0800
Thanks for your reply Patrick, no no disk as of yet. And both OS are same vers
but will be building 2008 new master. both master NBU versions the same. I
could actually keep one of the current masters and migrate the db files into
it. I am not sure why you thought the tapes would be no good anymore. worst
case would be importing tape. but if the tape or media data has been merged, it
should be in the catalog.