Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to Monitor SLP Status?

2011-11-08 11:16:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to Monitor SLP Status?
From: Bahadir Kiziltan <bahadir.kiziltan AT gmail DOT com>
To: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 18:15:59 +0200
bpimagelist -L -idonly -hoursago 24 -stl_incomplete | sort +3r +4r +5rn

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com> wrote:

Does anyone have a script to monitor the status of SLP backlog? I need to implement this but thought I’d check here first instead of reinventing the wheel.

Thanks!

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693

Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/

P Think before you print

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.