Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups

2011-11-02 15:07:00
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NDMP backups
From: "Sanders, Nate" <sandersn AT dmotorworks DOT com>
To: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT water DOT com>, "VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 14:06:51 -0500
Don't believe checkpoints/resume works with NDMP.

Also, can anyone verify if multi data streams is supposed to work on NBU 7.0.1?
I've got 8 streams running from one job and at first one of them was writing
data and had throughput, now none of them are. They all say "writing", but none
of throughput showing or anything else.

Yet my Data Domain shows 100+MB/s coming in over two interfaces.. I have no
idea what's actually going on with the jobs.