Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 84 - plugin error

2011-10-27 10:00:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 84 - plugin error
From: rsavage <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:00:07 -0700
Yea, Data Domain want us to upgrade to 5.0.2.3 also but they cannot pinpoint
any reason for the code 84. Right now we are staying at 5.0.1.7 as the media
write errors are very very few now. I even asked datadomain to give the
solution id that specifically addresses the media write error in the new code
and they really couldn't. They gave me a few solution id's but it did not fit
the criteria of media write errors, just addressed increasing the timeouts.