Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS 8.0.2 and NBU 7.1(.0.2)

2011-10-03 16:48:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS 8.0.2 and NBU 7.1(.0.2)
From: John Meyers <john.meyers AT wright DOT edu>
To: Rusty Major <rusty.major AT sungard DOT com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:48:00 -0400
Just a data point for you.  We're still on ACSLS 7.3 under Solaris 10 and
have had zero issues going from 6.5.4 -> 7.0 -> 7.0.1 -> 7.1 -> 7.1.0.1.
The robot definitions were defined soley through the gui after the initial
7.0 upgrade and don't have anything specific to the robot in the vm.conf.

John