Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Syncsort NSB vs Netbackup?

2011-09-29 18:41:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Syncsort NSB vs Netbackup?
From: dejohn61 <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:41:17 -0700
Thanks for your reply Rusty, I myself being NBU centric am against this and
just trying to build a case to my managment to stay on NBU.
I do not think it will happen but just covering my bases.

Thanks
Don

I'd be interested in hearing your drivers for moving away from NBU. That
might help others form a better response.

-Rusty