Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Number of clients one NBU admin can manage.

2011-09-20 09:58:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Number of clients one NBU admin can manage.
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Mark Hickey" <Mark.Hickey AT hds DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:58:28 -0400

We are currently 493 clients with a single NBU admin, and I estimate that’s about 30% of my time. That’s with a liberal amount of scripting / automation taking care of all the day-to-day tasks and a standard environment across the board. That percentage will increase during different periods, for example during hardware / software refreshes or acquisitions.

-Jonathan