Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 800 again - Please help!

2011-09-01 09:11:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 800 again - Please help!
From: thesunlover <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 05:56:25 -0700
I opend that thread you referred.

It looks like the 800 error is regarding storage. There is only one tape robot
connecting to the single netbackup server (master and media, v6.5) . I am
wondering why other clients with the same backup configuration settings as this
troubled one have no any issue with the server and robot.

Client/server connection is fine. I've tested it by using telnet, bptestbpcd,
bpclntcmd, etc.

Thank you!