Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] BP Notify - Start & End for Oracle RMAN

2011-08-25 16:40:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] BP Notify - Start & End for Oracle RMAN
From: "SIBLEY, Ken R. - ACCOR-NA" <Sibley_Ken AT accor-na DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:40:50 +0000
Then if you really need this the items to look at are STREAM_COUNT
and STREAM_NUMBER.  Generally we add smarts into the script
to track if a stream is the first to start or the last to finish as those
are generally the streams you want to perform some action (the
bpstart and bpend scripts run on every stream).

Good Luck,
Ken

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it
back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited.

Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que les informations
contenues dans ce message (ci apres "le message"), sont confidentiels et
destines exclusivement a l'usage de la personne a laquelle ils sont adresses.
Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer a son
emetteur et de le detruire. Toute diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou
divulgation sous quelque forme que ce soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.