Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Display

2011-08-25 11:28:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Display
From: "Lightner, Jeff" <JLightner AT water DOT com>
To: Patrick <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>, "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:28:09 +0000

bpmedialist –ev <TAPE>

From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 11:17 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Media Display

Hi All,

In the GUI, yeah I know once in a while I use the GUI, it shows if a tape is Active, Full, Frozen etc… Does anyone know the command line to find this. I have tried every switch on vmquery and nbemmcmd –listmedia, but no luck.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk