Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter experiences and alternatives

2011-08-05 13:07:20
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] OpsCenter experiences and alternatives
From: Peacock Dennis - dpeaco <Dennis.Peacock AT acxiom DOT com>
To: "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 17:07:14 +0000
Don't forget Profiler by Solarwinds. It works very well and support is
wonderful.

DENNIS PEACOCK
EDP
Acxiom Corporation
EML   dennis.peacock AT acxiom DOT com
TEL    501-342-6232
301 E. Dave Ward Drive, Conway, AR, 72032, U.S.A.
WWW.ACXIOM.COM
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message
or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.