Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tapes mounting in ACSLS but not Netbackup

2011-07-27 09:48:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tapes mounting in ACSLS but not Netbackup
From: "Ketley, Michael" <Michael.KETLEY AT everythingeverywhere DOT com>
To: "'Sumeeth Singh (S)'" <SinghS23 AT telkom.co DOT za>, "VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:48:36 +0100
Hi Sumeeth,

I can mount in Robest but i'm fairly sure this won't be reflected in Netbackup

Master is Solaris 9 and HP-UX11.11 for Media

After 30 minute timeout i'm getting this information reported in GUI

27-Jul-2011 14:26:29 - Error bptm (pid=7272) error requesting media, TpErrno = Robot operation failed
27-Jul-2011 14:26:29 - Warning bptm (pid=7272) media id 500 load operation reported an error
27-Jul-2011 14:26:30 - current media 500 complete, requesting next media Any

Mike Ketley