Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup SCHEDULE Details

2011-07-13 07:43:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup SCHEDULE Details
From: nbuser <nbuser AT live DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:12:54 +0530
bppllist -allpolicies -U should give you all policies configured in your environment

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM, NBU <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
Hi Forum,

My backup Setup is on 6.5.5 Master/Media, Sol. 10

I need to find all backup policies backup schedule whether Daily Incremental/Weekly Full etc. and full backup on which day. Is there any CLI/Script available that can provide these details.

Ex.....

Backup Policy : ABCXYZ
Schedule : Weekly Full
Day : FRIDAY