Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Java Admin Console

2011-07-02 02:34:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Java Admin Console
From: nbuser <nbuser AT live DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:03:09 +0530
what name do you see on top left corner when you open activity monitor. Does it show correct master server name.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM, musiqdefunk <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:
Let me clarify, I am running the Windows client version on my Windows box, the reason for the tunneling is do to some governemnt network restricitions that Putty is supposed to be the workaround for. I see everything else just fine like reports, activity monitor etc. But anytime I run Master Server on host properties it refers to localhost not the actual server I am connecting to.