Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Best way to do ESXi 4.1 backup by Veritas Netbackup.

2011-05-25 11:52:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Best way to do ESXi 4.1 backup by Veritas Netbackup.
From: rhugga <nbu-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:52:46 -0700
What piece is expensive? yea I agree their software is way overpriced and I'm
not impressed with how they license the sub components and their support is way
overpriced compared to the response times and quality of support. I actually
have a long term plan to move to Commvault. I've noticed a consistent decline
over the passed 2 years with quality of support, speed at which cases are
resolved, response times to sev 1 and 2's, etc... I've almost lost confidence
in them to even support some of their newer, more advanced features.