Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP differentials of Netapp path backups

2011-04-01 15:28:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP differentials of Netapp path backups
From: deasnutz <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:28:18 -0700
Hello everyone-
Looking for assistance on the configuration required got differential
incremental backups of our Netapp volumes (NDMP) setup. I have been able to get
what appears to be "cumulative" dumps/backups of our NDMP paths by setting the
SET UPDATE = Y entry at the beginning of the policy include list.

However, I want want to perform differential backups of the paths, ideally, a
once monthly full, followed by daily differentials the remaining days.

Anyone have any tips?

Thanks again