Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] batch script to check Scratch media

2011-03-09 02:54:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] batch script to check Scratch media
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 08:54:46 +0100
Hello Pranav

Think something like  \program files\veritas\volmgr\bin\vmquery -rn 0 -bx | find "Sc" could do what you want

Regards
Michael

2011/3/8 pranav batra <pranav_venture AT hotmail DOT com>
Hello Geeks,

I am looking for a batch script that can mail me the Scratch tapes in my library every day.
I know though this is not very much related to Netbackup but if anyone can help that will be much.

Our master server is 6.5.4 ,windows 2003

And I need if any script can be made to mail me the output of \program files\veritas\volmgr\bin\vmquery -rn 0 -bx |qgrep Sc.

Please help.

Pranav