Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Limit Bandwidth Utilization During SLP Duplication jobs

2011-03-08 10:12:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Limit Bandwidth Utilization During SLP Duplication jobs
From: "Mark Glazerman" <Mark.Glazerman AT spartech DOT com>
To: "stefanos" <smpt1 AT peppas DOT gr>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:11:39 -0600

Yes, my question was about Advanced Disk and not puredisk disk pools.  My puredisk references were because a lot of the new features in NBU 7.0 (Deduplication, optimized duplication etc..) have been taken from their puredisk product and rolled into Netbackup.

Mark Glazerman

Desk: 314-889-8282

Cell: 618-520-3401

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to