Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Snapshot Client with EMC Clariion CX4 ?

2011-01-19 10:15:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Snapshot Client with EMC Clariion CX4 ?
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 16:15:28 +0100
Hello

As we are about to get an EMC Clariion CX4, I was wondering if anybody is using the Snapshot Client against one

Have checked the lists but they are for 6.5 and only the CX3 system is mentioned

We are mostly running windows servers, which I know might be an issue with snapshot technology

Regards
Michael