Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 7.0 and licenses

2011-01-12 16:38:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 7.0 and licenses
From: <Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com>
To: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:40:08 -0600
I have upgraded two sites over the past week and we did not upgrade our licenses to 7.0 and everything appears to be working just fine. We are utilizing Advanced Disk (DiskPools and SLP), Enterprise Clients, Exchange, SQL, Oracle, NDMP, etc.

As Ed stated, you SHOULD try to get your new keys or at least have a demo available just in case something goes wrong.

Rusty Major, MCSE, BCFP, VCS ▪ Sr. Storage Engineer ▪ SunGard Availability Services ▪ 757 N. Eldridge Suite 200, Houston TX 77079 ▪ 281-584-4693
Keeping People and Information Connected® ▪ http://availability.sungard.com/
P Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Sent by: <veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>

01/05/2011 09:28 AM

<ccosta.ccc AT gmail DOT com>
cc
"VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade to 7.0 and licenses