Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.5 Policy Retention issue

2011-01-05 15:14:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.5 Policy Retention issue
From: Jim VandeVegt <Jim.Vandevegt AT physiciansmutual DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:09:15 -0600
What date was listed?  If it was sometime in the year 2037, that is how infinity is represented in NetBackup. Basically it is MAXLONGINT converted into a date.

Jim VandeVegt | Technical Integrator, ETG

Physicians Mutual | 2600 Dodge Street | Omaha, NE 68131

402.930.2649 | PhysiciansMutual.com | Jim.VandeVegt AT PhysiciansMutual DOT com

Insurance for all of us.™

health | life | retirement