Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command to view injected media list

2010-12-16 18:04:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command to view injected media list
From: EdNetman <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:53:56 -0500
Hello all,

I am attempting to figure out a way to view a list or at least a count of the
media injected on a specific date.  Our issue is that we rotate this function
between shifts and at times the status of the tapes does not get communicated
effectivly.

What I would like to do is run a command that will generate a list similar to
the Preview Media in the Vault Operators Menu.  I have asked around and
searched the web but I must be phrasing something incorrectly because I am not
finding anything.

Thank you in advance.