Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Data Removal

2010-12-15 10:31:08
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tape Data Removal
From: "Brian J. Greenberg" <brian AT gsysd DOT com>
To: "McDonald, James F. II" <JAMES.F.MCDONALD.II AT saic DOT com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:30:59 -0600
James -

Why would you want to remove all the data from your tapes?  Are you migrating to a new media format?  If you’re just wanting to know what tapes to send off site, simply use Vault.  Vault handles the identification and ejection of all tapes that need to be sent off site as well as providing you with the reports for off-siting your media.

Brian J. Greenberg
General System Dynamics LLC
brian AT gsysd DOT com
http://gsysd.com